All righty. It’s Monday. In my perfect dream world, today I will accomplish a number of things.
- write on new short story
- work on real-world freelance project
- make progress on both unfinished sewing projects sitting on top of my machine
- clean bathroom
- sweep & mop floors
- plan the week’s dinners
- send requested paperwork to financial planner
- print things that need printing, file things that need filing, shred things that need shredding
- tackle the neverending mountain of laundry
- AND be Mommy to an adorable — albeit slightly clingy — toddler (the Offspring doesn’t really count; she’s at school all day)
Is it just me, or does that list look impossible to complete?
Okay, well, #1 and #2 are absolutes. The rest will have to be shuffled in order of priority and crossed off as completed. Wish me luck.
So how does your day look in comparison?