Nope, no Keifer here. However, the past 24 hours have been non-computer related.
In the past day we’ve:
- run errands
- had a barbeque
- had a bonfire with sparklers, glow bracelets and s’mores
- camped out in the backyard in a tent
- visited our local “ribfest” and feasted on ribs and pulled pork sandwiches
- played in a park sprinkler (well, okay, this was *mostly* the offspring…)
- had yet *another* barbeque
- watched Boy Einstein on TV
I know, not productive, story-wise. But a good break, nonetheless.
And in more distressing news, I’ve been typing so much the last couple of weeks that my right wrist has started to hurt. Not good. So once this deadline is past, I’m going to have to take it a bit easy. I have no choice, really. I don’t need carpal tunnel problems…
Story is close to completion. I will let you know what transpires. Stay tuned…