I really, honestly didn’t think I’d be posting anything about this so soon, but there you go.
I’ve been battling a slight headache today, so this evening I went to the cupboard to grab a couple of Tylenol.
The child-safety lid was off the bottle.
The last person to take Tylenol was me.
I know I put the lid back on properly — hey, I’ve got a kid in the house. The last thing we need is an accidental overdose, so I’m careful about things like that.
And, I’ve been alone in the house for 36 hours. There’s been no one else around to take the pills.
Your guess is as good as mine, folks.
Anyway. I’m back to doing work. As you weren’t.