This (late) Thursday Thirteen consists of the most recent search terms/phrases that people have used that have brought them to my blog.
1. movie quote, I’ll never tell when the sun is shining…
Um, okay. Not sure about this one.
2. give yourself instant frostbite
Another one I don’t get. Or is this some kind of “cold-hearted bitch” reference?
3. pish tosh
Heh. I guess I do say that occasionally…
4. when you dance it’s a little bit scary and a lot sexy
I haven’t been able to figure out what the “scary” part is, and I need to know…
5. Kris Starr death
Frankly, this spooks me. I think I might need to hire security. Any takers?
6. If you think I’m sexy, come on baby let me know
I get this one a lot. And not just because I quoted Rod Stewart once upon a time…
7. peed in the pool
8. orli keira
*shrug* I’d much rather talk about Orli than Keira, but hey…
9. What does it mean when a guy kisses your forehead
It means he’s got bad aim.
10. yes sometimes lying is right dusky
11. Kneel at my feet, slave
You heard me.
12. Not actually a search term, but I get a lot of people who find me via the Monty Python image of giant foot that I linked to some time ago
This is pretty much self-explanatory.
13. Naked squash
I get this a LOT. I don’t know if people want to play it, or watch it. Either way, that’s a little scary, don’t you think?